Spring-Steel Fish Tape Reel
Easily glide through tricky bends without snagging
A Must Have!
The fish tape will make it easy to move or thread cables and re-wire through drywall, conduit or insulation.
Simply guide the fish tape through the narrow opening, attach wires to the pulling loop and guide the wires to the new location smoothly and efficiently. It is housed in a sturdy carrying reel case and is made from high-grade carbon steel for performance.
- 3 mm wide
- 1.2 mm thick steel
- 30 m long
- Easy-to-use installer’s solution for pulling and installing cable in conduit.
- Reel winds up and stores excess fish tape as the wire is pulled.
- Strong pulling strength.
- Shatter proof.
- Built-in thumb lock holds the wire in place.
- Finger fitting grips around reel fits the hand comfortably.
- Tape is wound directly into housing, no need to snap retaining tapes.
- Greasy lubrication covers steel to help moving properly.
- Exclusive hand trigger assembly helps wind tape tightly as it automatically wipes off excess lubricant.
- Easily glides through tricky bends without sticking or snagging
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Your order will be processed within 1 business day and a tracking number will be forwarded as soon as your product ships.
Shipping on this item is entirely FREE – that means you don’t pay a penny more than the asking price.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, simply ask us for a refund.
If you have any questions you may contact us on our "Contact Us" page.
Regular Price: $69.99
NOW ONLY $57.99
LIMITED STOCK - ORDER NOW!
We Also Recommend
Multifunctional Pliers for Electricians
Multifunctional Automatic Stripping Pliers