Dual Mode Non Contact Voltage Detector
A must-have for professional electricians!
- Self-test function
- Two modes; manual and automatic
- Smart voltage strength detection
- Distinguish zero/live wire according to the sensitivity
- Breakpoint test function
- Convenient spotlight design for easy testing in dark environment
- Battery low voltage reminder function
- Auto power off (after 5 minutes)
- Use with BSIDE AST01
- Socket Test/ADM62
- Colour display multimeter
- AC Voltage Range: 12V ~1000V(Manual Mode); 48V ~1000V(Auto Mode)
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery (Not Included)
- Size: 174mm*47mm*35mm
- Weight: 68g
- Designed to international safety standard CE CAT.II 1000V
- 1x non-contact voltage tester pen
- 1 x User Manual
- Batteries not included
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
Shipping on this item is entirely FREE – that means you don’t pay a penny more than the asking price.
Limited Quantity - Selling Out Fast! Extremely high demand. Limit 5 per person!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, simply ask us for a refund.
If you have any questions you may contact us on our "Contact Us" page.
Now Only $27.99!
We Also Recommend
Non-contact 20V-600V AC Voltage Detector
600A Multimeter Capacitance Frequency Inrush Tester