Automatic Range Digital Multimeter
Digital Multimeter w/ Noise Illumination Temperature & Humidity Tester
- Light and sound alarm to prevent test leads misconnection.
- Auto range and manual range options are available.
- Over-range protection is provided for all ranges.
- Maximum voltage between terminals and earth ground: 1000V DC or rms
- AC Operating altitude: max. 2000 meters (7000 ft.)
- LCD display with 3 readings
- Maximum value display: 3999 digits
- Polarity indication: automatic; ‘-‘ for negative polarity.
- Overrange indication: ‘0L’ or ‘-0L’
- Sampling time: approx. 0.4 second per sample
- Unit indication: function and unit.
- Auto power off time: 30 min.
- Specification of resettable fuse: F1 500mA/250V
- Fuse protection: F2 10A/250V (quick acting).
- Operating power: 1.5V×3 AAA batteries
- Battery low display
- Temperature factor: < 0.1×Accuracy /C
- Operating temperature: 0C to 40C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -10C to 50C (10°F to 122°F)
- Dimension: 195×92×55mm
- Weight: approximate 400g (including batteries)
- Ambient temperature: 23±5C
- Relative humidity: < 75%
- Calibration is required once a year, to be carried out at a temperature between 18°C and 28 °C (64°F to 82°F) and relative humidity below 75%
- x MASTECH MS8228 Digital Multimeter
- 1 x Test Clip
- 1 x Multi-purpose Socket
- 1 x English Manual
This meter complies with the general technical requirements for the GB/T 19978-92 multimeter as well as the safety requirements for GB4793.1-1995 (IEC-1010-1:1990) concerning electronic measuring instruments, with pollution degree 2 and over-voltage at CAT II 1000V/ CAT III 600V.
Follow all safety and operation instructions to ensure safe use of the meter.
Regular Price: $299.99
NOW ONLY $247.99
LIMITED STOCK - ORDER NOW!
We Also Recommend
Non-contact 20V-600V AC Voltage Detector
600A Multimeter Capacitance Frequency Inrush Tester