Damaged Screw Extractor Kit
Ever Deal With Stripped Out Screws?
Here's the Solution!
- Works with any drill and compatible with quick connect chuck systems
- Durable hardened steel construction
- Made with premium HSS 4341 titanium
- 4 sizes; #1, #2, #3, #4
- The hard case keeps the product safe, clean and organized
- Dimensions: 88mm * 62mm * 18mm / 3.46 * 2.44 * 0.71 inches
- Material: HSS 4341
- Remove #1 Diameter 3 ~ 5mm
- Remove #2 Diameter 4 ~ 8mm
- Remove #3 Diameter 5 ~ 10mm
- Remove #4 Diameter 6 ~ 12mm
Two ends - One for drilling and one for turning the screw out.
- Set the drill to the lowest speed, insert the desired extractor bit size into the drill and turn it counterclockwise. Drill until a hole in the damaged screw is formed.
- Turn the drill bit to the other side and slowly turn the drill counterclockwise to remove the screw while applying gentle forward pressure. Then the screw should spin out.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Your order will be processed within 1 business day and a tracking number will be forwarded as soon as your product ships.
Shipping on this item is entirely FREE – that means you don’t pay a penny more than the asking price.
Limited Quantity - Selling Out Fast! Extremely high demand. Limit 5 per person!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, simply ask us for a refund.
If you have any questions you may contact us on our "Contact Us" page.
Regular Price $49.99
Now Only $24.99!
We Also Recommend
6-Piece High Speed Steel Drill Bit Tap Set
Adjustable Right Angle Drill Extension
15-piece Cobalt Drill Bit Set for Metal